Misfits Command
Please log in to view this forum.
Misfits Command
Please log in to view this forum.
Misfits Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misfits Command

HomeGetting Started EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Major_John
Admin

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:14 pm

Written by our dear friend GeneralGrim around July 19th, 2013.

Getting start on that first city is exciting, and you can't wait to get all the tiles filled and upgraded as quickly as possible. But guess what, don't rush. If you rush, you will end putting things in the wrong spot and then have to try later to downgrade, keep production rates up so you are still making enough to do anything with, and you will end up getting frustrated. So take your time, and most importantly, follow your missions. They will give you resources, gold, strategic military items, chests, and even diamonds. They are a big help. Granted the missions become more difficult to complete, trust me, I still have some, okay, a lot to be completed and I am over 800K in rep at the time of this posting, and currently have three cities. So, trust me when I say in this game when it comes to developing, patients is a virtue. And you will find out that all the rushing just leads to the long waits for upgrades and research a lot quicker, LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://misfitscommand.board-directory.net

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misfits Command :: Training Guides (tips & tricks) :: Getting Started-
Jump to: